Access Your Records with Updox.
Updox is a third party portal we use to securely manage your records. Click here to access the Updox user guide.
What should you bring to your appointment?
- Your current insurance card or proof of insurance
- Completed paperwork that was sent out to you
- Address and phone numbers of the organization /doctors offices which you have received services from
- List of current medications
- And last, but not least, anything else that will help the therapist better serve you.
All services provided by Western Mental Health Center will be delivered based on clinical need regardless of a person’s race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or inability to pay.
No Show/Late Cancel Policy
- If you do not show or cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be marked as “no show”.
- If you miss two scheduled appointments by not showing or cancelling with less than 24 hours notices within 60 days, all future appointments will be cancelled. You will need to call to be rescheduled.
- If you miss three scheduled appointments by not showing or cancelling late (within 24 hours), will be will placed on same day scheduling. This will require you to call to see if your therapists/provider has any available appointments the day you are calling and can see you.
Please note: Clients who do not keep medication appointments may find they are unable to have their medications refilled.